Monday 18 January 2010

A new start

The saying "Today is the first day of the rest of your life" is never truer for me than today.



Today I became a partner in our family business - MoederKip.


As part of this partnership, I gave up work to become a stay at home Dad to look after our 2 year old son. This will allow my wife to focus on the production side of the business while I will be supporting her with the business logistics.


I am looking forward to the challenges my new role will bring. All the laughs and tears. All the fun and tribulations. But especially all the adventures and the opportunity to be a big part in the development and growth our son, the reason for it all.


Please join Bradley and I on our adventures.

3 comments:

Natalie Hennekam said...

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Blog :-)
I am absolutely honored to join you on your adventures - and to have you join in on mine.
xx

Adam said...

I look forward to following you on your wonderful journey Paul!

zofia said...

You are both an inspiration! Best of luck, I will be reading with pleasure.