Tuesday 26 January 2010

Jessica's 18th Birthday


As I said previously, we went to Yorketown on the weekend for my daughter's 18th birthday.  (Yes I know it is hard to believe that I am old enough to have an 18 year old!!!!!)









It was very heart-warming to see my gorgeous little girl so grown-up.

















I know its a cliche, but it really does only seem like yesterday that she was a little bub bouncing on my knee. But as you can see, she is a little taller now.













Anyway, I am so proud of her and the person she is. I look forward to watching her develop more as she makes her own way in this world.


We all love you Jessica.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Really? Its hard to believe you're old enough to have an 18 year old??? What about a nearly 20 year old? =P (bet ur feeling old now???)