Thursday 29 April 2010

Blog update - Day 6

There are some things that bring back great memories in life.


Some of my greatest memories of my 3 older kids, were the road-trips we used to take to Victoria. And on every trip we had to play the soundtrack from "My Best Friends Wedding"!!!

We often visited my mate in Myrtleford and on the way we often stopped off in Shepparton and, in particular, at Kidstown playground. It was great to see it develop over the years and on our last trip I ttok this photo of the 3 of them on the slippery slide. . .















Well, a couple of weeks ago, we were in Shepparton with Bradley and of course we had to take him to Kidstown. And the same slippery slide was still there. . .




. . . and as I watched Bradley clambering over all the equipment, great memories came flooding back of the other 3 doing the same.



































Some things just never get old :-)

Cheers.

No comments: