Tuesday 9 October 2012

Bradley's Big Adventure

In 2005, I had the honour, opportunity and excitement of taking my 3 older kids to visit Holland, the land of their ancestors. 



It was quite an emotional moment when the plane landed as it was also the first time I had been back since going with my parents in 1974.

In 2009, we took Bradley with us when we visited again but at 22 months old, age he doesn't remember anything.

So, it is with great excitement that in April next year, I will be taking Bradley back to Holland. Yep, a 4 week boys trip away which will include visits to Legoland in Germany and Disneyland in Paris.


So with 6 months before we go, it's time to start planning, saving and counting down. 

And, of course, managing the excitement and anticipation of both Bradley and I :-)

Cheers









.

No comments: