Thursday 25 February 2010

My fantastic wife

Have I mentioned how proud I am of my fantastic wife??



Sometimes we just need to remind our loved one's that we do appreciate and love them.

Moederkip  (aka Natalie), is wonderfully supportive of our lifestyle change (in fact I think it was her idea !!!).

She is such a caring, nurturing, intelligent and loving wife and mother. She idolises Bradley and can't wait to see and cuddle him whenever we get home from one of our outings.

And she is working so hard at the moment with all the markets coming up and our website going 'live' on Monday.

So sometimes you just have to take time out and do something for yourself. Which is what she did yesterday with the most amazing results. A pair of comfy pants and a couple of bright tops were whipped up in no time flat. And doesn't she look fantastic in them.















So she will certainly be comfortable this weekend as we venture off on a short break with a zillion other relatives at a family reunion in Queenscliff. But more of that later.

And did I mention I am so very, very proud of her.

XXX



2 comments:

Tas said...

Oh, you are a keeper, you are!
And yep, Nat is fabulous.
And yes, those clothes are divine.

zofia said...

You guys are so sweet and I agree Nat is ace! :D